I thrive on eyelash wishes.
- In all honesty, I don’t mind when people post about their lives on their blog; daily adventures and emotions are fascinating, I think. I’m sorry if my personal “adventures” aren’t very fascinating though, I don’t mean to bore you.
- I’ve started a new book today (V. Rasputin’s Farewell to Matyora); although, it isn’t very new at all —I was supposed to have read it almost two years ago.
- My head hurts, two years have really gone by. It seems almost impossible.
- I have a skype date with Timothy sometime tonight (probably in minutes).
- This month my family’s moving to a new development, one whose name consists of two nouns, as if one can be used as an adjective. It sort of bothers me, but the name sounds pretty, so I’ll forget about it.
- I received a card in the mail from my Nana. She no longer dyes her hair red (even though I will always think of her as red). “If you have time at school, write to me once in awhile.” I feel like her itty bitty granddaughter again. I’m going to send her plenty of letters, with pictures and flowers and whatever else can fit in an envelope. I’ll have to find pretty stationary too, somewhere.
- I hope you’re all having a wonderful, cozy, tidy night (or day, wherever you are!). And maybe someone will say hello? Maybe not?